Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A little greeting, a little gathering.

Posted by: Ben Siegel

Dear One and All,

I'm glad to see how fast this blog has gotten soaring off the ground in such a short amount of time. It really shows the dedication of a handful of people who know where they stand on certain issues.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Ben Siegel. I'm co-chair of the NOW Young Feminist Task Force with my good friend and colleague, Jerin Alam. If you'd like, you can read about some of my work as the VP of the Hunter Women's Rights Coalition here: http://media.www.thehunterenvoy.com/media/storage/paper1327/news/2008/03/19/Features/Mr.Feminist-3272463.shtml

I want this to be a strong, unified contingent of feminist New Yorkers. If everyone could just say a little about themselves so that I and anyone else who doesn't know you could begin to familiarize themselves with their teammates. More than anything, we are a team fighting for basic human rights that have been neglicated for far too long. Alone, we are merely voices crying out in the wilderness. United, we are an unstoppable force.

Good luck and Goddess bless.

No comments: