Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sexist man targets me on facebook

I just received the following email from a sexist man on facebook.  Keep in mind: I NEVER contacted this person, and did not reply to his posts on a discussion board.  I have NO idea who this is.  However, thanks to the power of the internet, I don't have to keep silent and take abuse.


wrong uneducated i assume?

Between You and Steven Herman



Steven Herman October 19 at 8:36pm Report
why is there feminists when women have more rights than men? i dont know and you think that all men are the same that is ignorance and that is a fact i thought was everyone created equal? just not men right? prejudice and i proved you wrong your ignorant no man is the same and no women is the same do you have down syndrome dumb bitch?

No comments: