Thursday, January 7, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. (Doors open at 6 pm with light refreshments)
Judson Memorial Church, 55 Washington Square South
What can progressive advocates do to fix the problems in pending health reform legislation as the process moves into a House-Senate conference committee this month? Join us to find out and get involved!
- A call to action for health justice -- Rev. Donna Schaper, Judson Memorial Church
- Understanding the conference committee process -- Tim Foley, NYC for Change
- Fighting the abortion restrictions -- Lois Uttley, Raising Women's Voices for the Health Care We Need
- Improving affordability of health coverage for low and moderate-income families -- Elisabeth Benjamin, Community Service Society
- Fighting for the public option and possible alternatives -- Mark Hannay, Metro NY Health Care for All
- Action steps and opportunities to get involved -- Nina Agrawal, NYC for Change, and Eesha Pandit, Raising Women's Voices for the Health Care We Need
Please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
Co-sponsored by NYC for Change, Metro NY Health Care for All, National Physicians Alliance, Raising Women's Voices for the Health Care We Need, Public Health Association of NYC, Brooklyn for Barack
Please circulate widely!