· Representing Hollaback at events;
· Following the news, writing media pitches, and drafting press releases;
· Setting up workshops and speaking engagements at local NYC colleges;
· Filming and/or helping film Hollaback PSAs;
· Researching, writing, and copy editing grant proposals;
· Coordinating Hollaback events, including street performances and fundraisers;
· Writing guest posts on the Hollaback blog; and
· Any other duties, as assigned by your supervisor.
· Must live in NYC, be willing to work from home, and be able to meet in person once a week;
· Must be passionate about street harassment, willing to Hollaback, and willing to speak with others about this project; and
· Must have access to a computer and know how to use it.