Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Join Terry O'Neill, National NOW President for a Upstate & Feminist Wine Tour


National Organization for Women-NYS

for an
Upstate Tour
Feminist Wine Tour

 Terry O'Neill, President of NOW

Don't miss this! 
Feminist, Fun and Fabulous!
Click on these links for full info


arcticfoxstudio said...

I was a female civilain police officer for the Marine Corps. After enduring months of harrasment by the male counterparts I filed a complaint when my supervisor promoted the harrasing officer and demoted me. A short time after filing a formal complaint I was terminated by management and am now feeling alone and without help. When I started working as an officer there were 6 females, now there are two. Over 70 officers are employed there and no female has a management position or rank at the agency. Many have tried to file others hide behind fear of being terminated as I have.

Jerin said...

I am so sorry to hear of this. Have you reached out to any organizations for help?