Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Live on C-SPAN: Conference Committee on Financial Regulatory Reform

As a member of the Conference Committee on Financial Regulatory Reform, I am fighting to ensure that New York remains a leader in the financial services industry. By bringing stability to this vital sector, we can ensure its long-term success, put an end to the reckless practices that led to this crisis and prevent future taxpayer bailouts.
You can watch live at C-SPAN.org as I work with my colleagues on the Conference Committee to pass smart financial regulatory reform.
I have always stood up to the special interests. From fighting for smart financial regulations to authoring historic credit card reform, saving consumers billions of dollars a year – standing up for my constituents is my top priority. 

Thank you,

Carolyn B. Maloney

 Follow me on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about the issues we care about.

Paid for by Maloney for Congress

No comments: