FREE tabling space available for organizations. Please contact
- OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL PMS: co-producer and hostess
- (GLOB - Gorgeous Ladies of Bloodwrestling)
- JULIET JESKE: (comedic plus painfully true, In-your face life-lessons set to accordian! www.princesssunshine.com)
- JERIN ALAM: (award winning political speaker- National NOW Young Feminist Task Force)
- SARAH B.: (punk teen poet sensation)
- CHLOE MATHEOU: (now a drug-free, gay ((double)) divorcee, yet STILL a prisoner to the voices in her head! Solo w/her guitar, an Angry Anglo who loves to reverse heckle! myspace.com/thebigdeathscene)
- RACHEL CLEARY: (political speaker/storyteller)
- AMIE AMIS: (a transplant from 1928-1933, who plays French horn, ukulele, sings, dances and composes. It's great to have her playing punk songs especially for this show, as she's usually busy playing in the pits for Broadway shows. www.amieamis.com)
- THE CHI-CIONES: (NYC's CRAFTASTIC burlesque company presents a tasty AND tasteful tribute to food and creative recycled costuming! myspace.com/krissyony)
- JESSICA DELFINO: (subversive comedic songs: The LES's own Queen of Obscene! www.jessicadelfino.com)
- SUSAN HWANG AND THE DEBUTANTE HOUR: (female trio conjuring up "new fangled, old-fashioned music", on accordian, cello, & drums. Songs about lost love, weird love, guitar heros, w/sympathy for zombies & The Devil himself for good measure. www.thedebutantehour.com)
- S.M.U.T. (female-fronted punk band smashing it up w/their own individual style of harmonies, hardcore breakdowns, oi, aggro-they'll smack you upside the head w/sound! myspace.com/nycsmut)
- THE RUFFIAN ARMS: (art-punk lunacy mix of balls, boobs, and party people - that you must see live and will never forget! myspace.com/theruffianarms)
- THE X-POSSIBLES: (gritty nyc chaos slayerpunk, reunion show plus record release! www.xpossibles.com)
In addition to all the kickass performers in Sunday's FREE show,
we have some of the following goodies...
A Fashion line by MABEERNITY - clothing for the stylish woman with a beer gut. By Katrin Heir
The knocked up have maternity clothing...and now the hopped up have MABEERNITY!
CRAFTERMATH punk crafts & affordable/unusual art by group of subversive woman who like to party
w/glue guns and make things out of (g)litter* www.craftermathnyc.blogspot.com
Accesories by Cutie Calamity of S.M.U.T
The National Organization for Women (Bklyn-Queens chapter)
DON'T FORGET TO VISIT THE CLOTHING SWAP:
Bring or Take CLEAN WOMEN'S CLOTHING only!
(no winter clothes please)
If you get hungry we'll have cheap and delicious Rice and Beans with a side of Guacamole Alla Gringa.
See you there! And don't forget the after-party!
AFTERPARTY: 6pm til 9pm-ish
AVENUE A SUSHI
103 Ave. A btwn 6th & 7th Aves.
Have some sushi, drink specials, hang out with
us and enjoy punk by tunes DJ Pat Pervert