Thursday, July 1, 2010

Help Support a long-time supporter of women's rights

At midnight tonight, we'll close our books for the quarter.  I need your help to send a powerful message to our allies and opponents.
Time and again you've supported our efforts – and I thank you.  But tonight's deadline is critical.  I can only raise the funds needed to run a strong and progressive campaign with your help.  Every donation counts from $2 to the maximum $4,800.
Help us meet our goal by midnight tonight, and show the pundits and the opposition that we are committed to victory in 2010.
For my campaign's hard-working staff, the race ends in November. But for New Yorkers and working families across America, continued progress in Washington is the real finish line.
In the last two years, we've passed historic healthcare reform, credit card reform, and measures to get small businesses back on their feet.
Help me keep fighting for reform by making a $5 contribution right now.  Please click here to contribute online today.
The last few days have reminded me how thankful I am to have your support. For all that you have done in defense of progressive values, thank you.
Now, it's time for the final push. With your support, I'll be able to run a strong campaign this fall.
Join me in making sure that the important work we've started in Washington doesn't go unfinished. Help us reach our $10,000 goal in grassroots donations with a donation of $5.
Carolyn B. Maloney
P.S. Click here to rush your donation before midnight. Even as little as $5 will help us reach this critical end-of-quarter fundraising goal.

Paid for by Maloney for Congress

24 E 93rd Street, Ste 1B
New York, NY 10128

Forward this message to a friend

No comments: