This year we will be offering both HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE FEMALE STUDENTS the opportunity to participate in the training.
After the first two days of Pre-Youth Assembly Seminar at Hunter College located at 695 Park Avenue on August 1st and August 2nd, BALI will sponsor the trainees to attend the 9th Annual Youth Assembly at the United Nations
BALI will also collaborate with the Manhattan Multicultural Summer Youth Program for the BALI trainees to develop networks between the New York City high school and college students and students from other parts of the world
- It is Completely Free to Attend the Ten-Day Intensive Leadership and Debate Training including the Three-Day 9thYouth Assembly at the United Nations for the BALI Trainees.
- Bella Abzug Leadership Institute (BALI) is collaborating with the Friendship Ambassador Foundation (FAF), the coordinator for the Youth Assembly at the United Nations, for the first part of the BALI Two-Week Leadership Training Program.
- In order for you to go through the BALI Two Week Training Program, you must be accepted to attend the Youth Assembly
- BALI is applying on your behalf to attend the Assembly at the United Nations. You are only responsible to apply for the BALI Youth Leadership Application
- Once the Three Day Youth Assembly at the United Nations accepts you, you are required to go through the whole two-week leadership training with the Bella Abzug Leadership Training Institute.
- Breakfast and Lunch is provided for the classes held at Hunter College but not during the days at the United Nations.
- BALI urges you to apply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Insterested? contact BALI Program Associate, Yu Wai Maung at email@example.com or call us at 212-650-3071