Saturday, Jan. 7th starting at 8:30 a.m. until 9:15 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 8th starting at 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Come hear plenary presentations and workshops by
the best-of-the-best attorneys, authors, advocates and activists working on behalf
of protective mothers and their children:
- Dr. Phyllis Chesler, Author of the newly released edition of Mothers on Trial
- Lundy Bancroft, Author of The Batterer as Parent, Why Does He Do That?, and other books
- Barry Goldstein, Author and Co-Editor of Domestic Violence, Child Custody, and Abuse
- Angela Shelton, Actress, Author, and Producer of Looking for Angela Shelton
- Wendy Murphy, J.D., Victims' Advocate, Author of And Justice for Some
- Karen Huffer, Author, Legal Abuse Syndrome
- Rita Smith, Executive Director, National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Toby Kleinman, J.D.
- Joan Zorza, J.D.
- Nancy Erickson, J.D.
Advocates for protective mothers from across the country
Contact Dr. Mo Hannah at email@example.com