Thursday, September 13, 2012

Violence against Americans in the Middle East linked to anti-choice terrorist

First of all, I want to say how sad I am that the name of my religion is being used again to incite violence, and for the innocent lives lost.  There is NO justification for it.  I hate the terrorists.

Once again, my point is proven that oppression is interrelated, and we must work against it together. 
http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120913/WIRE/120919847?p=4&tc=pg
Steve Klein, who worked on the anti Islam film that is instigating riots, "is a former Marine and longtime religious-right activist who has helped train paramilitary militias at a California church. (He is) the founder of Courageous Christians United, which conducts protests outside abortion clinics, Mormon temples and mosques."

No comments: