Friday, July 19, 2013

VDay organizers/performers: V-Day wants your stories

Please see below a request from V-Day. Please forward to all V-Day students you know. Please ask them to contact Shael directly. Thanks!
Jerin

We are starting to try and collect stories, an archival of sorts, of all of the V-Day student activists that have worked with us over the years and what they have gone on to do in their lives.  The idea is to show the influence and impact that V-Day may have had on the students who have participated in V-Days over the years.  I'd love to add you to the list!  Let me know if you are game! I have only just begun to start collecting stories, so I would love if you could spread the word to anyone you can!  It's really just you telling your story of participating in V-Day and the impact it had on you.  That simple!  If you want to share my email & the project idea with anyone you can and have them just email me their story, that would be fabulous.  I am going to work on compiling them throughout the year.
Thank you so much!!
shael

Shael Norris
Director, College & Community Campaigns
917 449 8708

No comments: