1. Declare a moratorium on drone strikes.
2. Close the US drone base in Saudi Arabia.
3. Free the 86 Guantanamo prisoners cleared for release.
4. Apologize and compensate innocent victims of US attacks.
5. Go for the "zero option" in Afghanistan: withdraw all US troops.
6. Pursue diplomacy.
7. Stop supporting dictatorships and repressive militaries.
8. Support non-violent civil society movements.
9. Adhere to the international rule of law.
10. Spend foreign aid money on education, healthcare and lifting people out of poverty.
Check out the extended version of this list in Medea Benjamin's latest article. It's not rocket science: if we stop killing people, they'll stop threatening us. If you like this list, help us share it by forwarding it to Samantha Power, the US Ambassador to the United Nations. Power concedes nothing without demand; we the people must lay the groundwork for peace!
Onward towards a peaceful planet,
Alli, Allie, Amanda, Emerson, Hannah, Heidi, Jodie, Maggie, Medea, Nancy K, Nancy M, Natalie, Noor, Rooj, Roqayah, Sergei, and Tighe