"The mission of NYCOSH is to extend and defend every person's human right to a safe and healthful work environment.
Abusive work environments are health damaging to workers and can also cause collateral damage to the family, friends and associates of those who are affected by workplace harassment.
NYCOSH opposes all forms of discrimination, including, but not limited to, discrimination based on race, gender, age, language, country of origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, marital status, political beliefs, and immigration status.
NYCOSH supports the New York State Healthy Workplace Bill which addresses status blind harassment in the workplace and offers remedy whereby the legislation "Establishes a civil cause of action for employees who are subjected to an abusive work environment."
NYCOSH urges our New York State elected officials to support, bring to a vote, and pass the Healthy Workplace Bill S3863/A4965 in the current legislative session."
NYCOSH, 61 Broadway, Suite, 1710 New York, New York 10006 (212) 227-6440 - fax (212) 227-9854
– http://nyhwa.org/ -
– http://www.pinterest.com/nyhwa/new-york-state-opinions-editorials-and-articles-on/ -
– D:F/M State of Emergency - blog.hunterword.com
– Hunts Point Express on Slippery Slope - http://blog.hunterword.com/?p=11776
– The WORD, hunterword.com
– Twitter Pics: http:/ /twitpic.com/photos/theWORD_HC
– The WORD is a member of New America Media Ethnic Media Association
I support Healthy Workplace Bills - http://www.healthyworkplacebill.org/