As a virtual chapter, we want to augment our participation in local events across the country with online activism. We ask everyone to submit pictures and blog posts on how justice for sexual-assault and domestic violence victims and survivors intertwines with animals.
Please share photos of you with your pets and posts discussing any or all of the below:
1. How animals can help heal individual survivors and communities through their love for us and our love for them
2. How animals can help us with our activism
3. How the victimization of animals is similar to how society victimizes women, indigenous people and other minorities
4. How we must look at interconnectedness of all forms of oppression to gain justice for all
1. Please do not include any graphic images of victimization of animals or people
2. Since we want to open this up to children, please do not include nudity, although we have nothing against it