The primary election on September 14 is fast approaching and it's time to kick it into high gear to help elect pro-choice candidates this fall!
In the coming weeks, NARAL Pro-Choice NY will be holding a variety of events to educate voters about our endorsed candidates and get out the pro-choice vote before primary day.
Join them and help elect the pro-choice leaders we need and deserve in New York state!
Call other NARAL Pro-Choice New York members about their endorsed candidates:
- Tuesday, September 7, 6-9 p.m. (our office, Manhattan)
- Monday, September 13, 6-9 p.m. (our office, Manhattan)
- Tuesday, August 31, 5-7 p.m. – Subway flyering (Manhattan)
- September 11 & 12 – Knock on doors (multiple boroughs)
- Tuesday, September 14, any time – Primary Day (volunteer for a campaign)
Contact Rosie Hoffman at email@example.com to RSVP or for more information. As always, training will be provided.
We need your energy and activism to ensure that pro-choice candidates are victorious this election season!