Tell Us Why Your Health Matters.
Share YOUR Story NOW!
There are proposals advancing in Congress that would:
- END the U.S. family planning program: Millions of women would lose access to essential services like cancer screening, STI testing, prenatal care, and contraception.
- BAN insurance coverage for abortion on the health care exchanges and threaten to end all private insurance coverage for abortion, even when paid for with private dollars.
- LET A WOMAN DIE if a hospital has "moral or religious" objections to providing emergency treatment.
Tell Congress, the President, and the world why YOUR health matters, and how shutting down Planned Parenthood and women's health clinics, blocking insurance coverage for abortion, and reducing access to birth control would impact your life. We need to keep rallying for women's health, by continuing to turn up the pressure on our elected officials and letting them know that our health matters. Help us to tell real stories - OUR stories - to save women's health.
Learn more about current anti-woman proposals
Tell Your Story!
Why does your freedom of choice matter? Why does your health matter? If you can, include the state where you live and the phrase "My Health Matters" at the end of your video.
|Birth Control isn't just for sex - My Health Matters - Annamaria|
1) Create a YouTube account if you don't already have one - it's easy. You need one to upload your video.
(Note: If you do not want to create a youtube account, please send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post to our channel)
2) When uploading your story, use the title "My Health Matters", so that your video is attached to our campaign when people search the slogan, and include an identifier - ex: "My Health Matters - Jen from Brooklyn"or "My Health Matters - My Abortion Story" or "My Health Matters - Cancer Screening Saved My Life." Be sure to tag your video with phrases like "my health matters" and "clinic access" - then Tweet your video #myhealthmatters and share on Facebook.
*Please keep your video to about 1 to 3 minutes in length.